The SimpleInvoices forum has moved to Google Plus - this forum is now read-only
Statement of account
  • vantecsignsvantecsigns August 2012

Hi,

I am using the statement of account which works brilliantly. I want to add CustomField1 which is the PO number. Can you please let me know how I add this field so I can run the report with the PO number. Thanks

• accutekaccutek January 2013

Hi

Please advise how you resolved your issue as I have a similar problem.

Thank you

• vantecsignsvantecsigns January 2013

Hi,

I never managed to resolve the issue I tired to connect to mysql database in Dreamweaver and workbench to test locally but could not do it. Just a simple sql statement would of worked for me. Sorry if you do find out let me know, I will post my answer if I can find one too. Thanks

OK. I'm very new to Simple Invoices so permit me to ask a couple of dumb questions and then maybe I can help (seeing that the fundis are leaving us high and dry on this !!!)

1. Is CustomField1 part of the invoice record?

2. Do you want this to appear on the Statement of Invoices report (instead of repeating biller name and customer name on every line)? or

3. Do you simply want an SQL query to list all the (outstanding) invoices for each customer?

• vantecsignsvantecsigns January 2013

Either would do, It can be put where the repeating customer name is or it can just be added in the statement. I did get somewhere in Dreamweaver.
    invoices- templates- default- statement directory I think that's where the file is. thanks

mmm, I'm sure nearly everyone would need to print statements so there must be quite a few solutions to this out there somewhere. If you're reading this and you know how to modify the existing statements PLEASE post a simple "how to".

Thanks

Chris

Hi Matt

Please comment on this issue so that I can decide whether or not to continue loading my data into SimpleInvoices or I should look for another product.

Thank you

Chris

Categories